One of the exciting additions to our TT viewing locations in 2023, the Milntown VIP Grandstand is a must for anyone looking to get up close to the racing. Located on the outskirts of Ramsey on the fast run up to Parliament Square, Milntown offers guests an unforgettable view with riders passing just inches away from the extensive viewing platform at unbelievable speeds.
Apart from bordering over 200 metres of TT Course, Milntown is also one of the Island’s stately homes and guests will have access to the prestigious 15-acre property and grounds with their VIP ticket. All day catering and refreshments are also included in Milntown’s hospitality suite.
It’s worth visiting just to see the Estate’s collection of classic cars and bikes including the Freddie Dixon Banking Sidecar - the first ever winner of the Sidecar TT in 1923.
Our day trips include return transfer from the Duke TT Village to Milntown as well as the below:
- Milntown lanyard with ticket pouch and Milntown Estate map
- Buffet style big breakfast roll (Sunday 4th June - the breakfast option will not available due to the later race schedule)
- BBQ buffet style lunch
- Assortment of afternoon tea cakes served with unlimited tea, coffee and water
- Three inclusive alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages
- Private viewing of Milntown's rare vintage motor vehicles including the Freddie Dixon Banking Sidecar
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free onsite parking for the day
Still not convinced? Take a look at the awesome view you could have below.
Ticket terms and conditions - important. Please Read before purchasing.
TT Village to Milntown VIP Trip