TT 2015 On-bike Laps Vol 2 DVD - Description
- 2015 TT Sidecar Champions Ben and Tom Birchall get us off to a flying start with the fastest onboard lap ever recorded on a sidecar (until this one!). We see the Mansfield brothers giving it everything in Sure Sidecar Race 1 to lap at over 116mph - they were really trying!
- To follow that up we have Bruce Anstey on the Valvoline Racing by Padgett's Motorcycles Honda supersport machine. 126.033mph from a standing start is always impressive, but it is especially so when the lap starts with a massive moment at the top of Bray Hill. Bruce shows his skill and coolness behind his ? as he powers his way into second place.
- Gary Johnson is another who has had a TT to forget, with a host of mechanical troubles afflicting his campaign but here he shows that while the machinery works he is more than capable of challenging for a win. 128.481mph from a standing start on the GBmoto Kawasaki is certainly fast!
- We jump onboard with Michael Dunlop next and join him on the BMW Superstock machine for the opening lap of the RL360° Superstock Race. The eleven-time TT winner shows off the talent that has brought him so many victories and you can watch from two camera angles at once.
- Join James Hillier on the insane Kawasaki Ninja H2R for a 'demo' lap which includes the fastest top speed ever recorded on the TT Mountain Course. On the Sulby straight the 300bhp supercharged hyperbike was clocked at 206mph! Fast doesn't describe it. And the noise... this is a lap not to be missed.