The Classic TT presented by Bennetts has rapidly established itself as the best test of classic racing motorcycles.
Man and machine must perform flawlessly to conquer the epic 37.73 mile public road circuit. Nowhere else in the world are racing bikes from the ‘60s to the ‘80s pushed so hard and for so long. Watching the on-bike footage on this compilation it is clear none of the riders are giving their bikes an easy time!
Laps included on this disc:
- Michael Rutter – Seeley Matchless G50 – Bennetts Senior Classic TT Race
- James Hillier – Honda 500cc 4-cylinder – Bennetts Senior Classic TT Race
- Bruce Anstey – Honda RS250 - Dunlop Lightweight Classic TT Race
- Ian Lougher – Yamaha TZ250 - Dunlop Lightweight Classic TT Race
- David Johnson – Kawasaki ZXR750 - RST Superbike Classic TT Race